Established since 1987, ECON Healthcare Group celebrates more than 30 years of commitment to quality healthcare and eldercare services this year. As a regional provider for integrated healthcare servcies in Singapore, Malaysia and China, the Group incorporates a chain of medicare centres and nursing homes, hospital services, a careskill training centre, a chain of senior services centres, home care services, ambulance services, physiotherapy services and traditional Chinese medicine services. The Group also provides consultancy for the development and management of retirement living communities.
Content & Social Media Management
- Content Strategy & Development: Understand the needs of our key stakeholder groups external and internal; lead our social media and content strategy including the narratives on our website. Ideate, execute the content strategy to highlight impact stories and thought leadership content on our platforms. Optimise content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Social Media Management: Manage all external social media channels - schedule, plan, measure and track campaigns and platform activity. Work cross-functionally to execute on the social media plan.
- Create, design and publish compelling, consistent creative assets for all digital platforms e.g. ranging from static, gif, videos or photos that reflect the brand’s positioning, and drive online engagement. Accommodate other inter-departmental design requests.
- Coordinate with in-house teams and agencies to support the development of marketing materials and PR initiatives.
- Plan and manage with Care Advisors team the calendar of community programmes for our internal and external audiences - includes but not limited to webinars, live events, engagement activities and workshops.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement and monitor programmes to engage our audiences across all service types.
- An excellent communicator with good writing skills, and an engaging story-teller that can connect dots.
- Prior experience in a Social Media or PR agency is a plus, working on lifestyle-brands, healthcare or community care, government agencies/sectors
- Experience with social media, performance marketing and digital tools.
- Creating content - experience in design tools like illustrator, adobe photoshoot or video editing tools is a plus.