Today, in Singapore, we are a leading English enrichment centre, and have expanded to more than 200 centres and school partners in over 15 countries and cities within Asia and the Middle East. With our trademarked and copyrighted methodology, we provide the best in-class curriculum relevant to today’s market. We have celebrated over 300,000 success stories of children who have benefited from our programme!
The Assistant Regional Marketing Manager contributes to the realisation of the organisation’s business strategies by driving its digital marketing and integrated marketing communications (IMC) strategy, developing go-to-market product positioning strategy, generating data-driven insights and monitoring budgets.
The candidate develops roadmaps for new and existing products and services, determines marketing strategies and is responsible for the development and curation of offline and digital content for I Can Read in regional markets.
The Assistant Regional Marketing works in a fast-paced, dynamic and digitally-centric environment where s/he is expected to lead the development of appealing marketing concepts to promote the organisation and its products.
The candidate is an innovative, energetic, collaborative and highly adaptable team player. The candidate is digitally-savvy and possesses a strong business acumen, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of initiative.
Establish, implement and manage the regional marketing communication plans. This includes supporting the planning, development, execution and tracking of digital marketing and integrated marketing communications (IMC) strategies and seasonal campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase lead generation covering the following areas:
- To develop the I Can Read regional brand marketing strategy across both online and offline channels.
- Plays the role as a brand custodian and assist to formulate brand/communication policies and guidelines. The candidate is the gatekeeper of the ICR brand and responsible for the usage and allocation of the marketing assets, communication policies and guidelines for all markets globally.
- Collaborate and guide in country teams on growing I Can Read brand equity while adhering to regional brand guidelines. This includes overseeing, curating offline/ digital content and collaterals to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with planning and rolling out of regional wide campaigns to respective countries based on the brand strategy/direction.
- Develop budgets and determine targets of key performance measures to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and recommend improvements by optimising marketing spend and performance.
- Development of communication toolkits for the region which includes the creation/curation of region-specific content assets aligned to the regional marketing needs.
- Updating and consolidating the Marketing Resource Library.
- Overall management of I Can Read’s social media and online assets.
- Setting up of new market’s Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) wherever needed and applicable.
- Managing and updating of new content for select markets.
- Oversee/Curate the I Can Read websites including updating of content for select markets.
- Assist the in-country marketing which encompasses and not limited to the following areas: SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns; may need to work with agency or marketing team from the respective markets.
- Coordinate request and manage requirements from overseas markets.
- Support offline marketing initiatives by different markets.
- Gives suggestion and inputs of logistics and other necessary requirements for events in other regional markets.
- Manage partner and franchisees, marketing vendors, partnership marketing, where applicable.
- Design and coordinate marketing merchandise to ensure quality and on time delivery.
- Guide marketing team from the regional markets.
- Support ad-hoc projects assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing or a related field with at least 3-4 years of experience.
- Candidate needs to be proficient in digital marketing and social media marketing. Familiarity with HubSpot is a plus.
- Experience in B2C sectors such as Education, Retail or Hospitality will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, both written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and MS Office proficient.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audience and devising effective and engaging digital campaigns.
- Self-motivated and able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and manage a variety of different projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of education/enrichment industry will be an advantage.