Job Purpose and Impact
The Process Deployment Lead - Management Accounting & Costing will coordinate efforts to define product line specific business requirements, implements improved business processes, ensures successful deployment of the new enterprise resource planning systems and enhancements, coordinates complex systems and process testing and assists with functional stabilization efforts with an insight to the global impacts and implications. In this role, you will lead the implementation for a specific functional area and product line and will require global collaboration and teamwork within the business, global information technology and corporate functions.
- Lead the implementation of complex system and process deployment for the primary functional area and ensure consistent implementation of system configuration and processes throughout the organization are reviewed and approved by process sponsors.
- Identify and lead complex optimization activities, partnering with subject matter experts and business leaders across the product line and promote process change in the organization.
- Document business specific knowledge and gather business requirements, accessing and building non-system enabled business processes, ensuring functionality is appropriately tested and trained, and the business is successfully stabilized with the new systems.
- Acts as skilled support contact between the IT development group and business/ function for the development and implementation of new ERP system
- Use deep knowledge of business and accounting principles and practices, to define the strategic plans and improve processes to meet specific business functional area requirements during the deployment of new enterprise resource planning systems and enhancements.
- Ensure that implemented design and process changes are aligned with the internal control framework and the global process organization and identify places where synergies can be aligned globally.
- Regularly measures and monitors project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections for implementation, resolving issues independently.
- Implement, maintain and communicate metrics to track solution stabilization and value gained through optimization initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills capable of breaking down complex issue to identify key drivers and global upstream and downstream impacts
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 10+ years of work experience primarily in the areas of product costing, profitability analysis and management accounting; with general knowledge of International GAAP
- Minimum of four years of experience in a supervisory or management position
- Experience with SAP Implementation, specifically SAP Product Costing, Inventory Valuations, COPA, Material Ledger concepts
- Experience within Animal Nutrition and Health - Vietnam and Thailand
- High learning agility; asks probing questions, responds effectively to new situations or information
- Fluent in English, Vietnamese, or Thai, as key stakeholders are based in Singapore, Vietnam, and Thailand.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time, maybe more during peak project periods (Post COVID travel restrictions)