Sciente Consulting Pte Ltd (A member of Sciente organisation): A specialist Business Technology Consulting services provider within Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industries.
Our key areas of consulting: Business Analytics, Business IT Strategy & Solutions Implementation, Business Analysis & Project Management, Change Management, Complex Package Integration & Modernization, Business Application Management, Technology Optimization
We are looking for a Business Analyst with Credit Risk experience to work within a Risk Management Team.
· Degree in Banking / Business / Information Technology;
· Has 2 years of relevant experience in business analysis and/or testing within Financial Services Industry;
· Good knowledge in Risk Reporting;
· Good experience in executing SQL queries or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA);
· Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
· Experience in working on data sets to perform data quality checking and clearing;
· Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
· Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
· Prior working experience in Credit Risk domain.
· Responsible for active monitoring and completion of BAU (Business as usual) runs and report any data quality and operational issues to appropriate teams;
· Responsible to perform daily and month-end checks of reconciliation reporting highlight any data discrepancies;
· To ensure that in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy;
· Ensure to follow-up and resolve any data reconciliation breaks;
· Response to issue raised, lead and manage them and ensure all requirements have proper traceability;
· Facilitate requirement workshops with various stakeholders, data owners to elicit and validate business requirements;
· As a "bridge" between business users and the technology team;
· Participate in the Risk Data user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system;
· Improve the BAU process by building various checks and control mechanism by way of building exception and reconciliation reports to ensure the data integrity and completeness are constantly met and ensure the data differences are always within the threshold.