Based in Singapore, the iOS Software Engineer is responsible in developing native applications of Screening Eagle and Proceq tools - ensuring robust, user friendly and easy to maintain applications.
What will you do
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Translate designs into high quality code;
- Optimise components for maximum performance;
- Explore and apply the latest technologies;
- Motivate team members and give constructive advice.
- Full stack skills (also know backend and web etc.);
- Know computer vision, data science, machine learning and natural language processing;
- Have personal projects at GitHub with 100+ stars;
- Experienced in coaching junior developers;
- Experienced in open source projects.
What do we expect
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experiences;
- 3+ years programming experience in iOS, and less experienced candidates will be considered for junior roles; • Proficient with debugging runtime issues and performance optimisations;
- Proficient with writing unit tests using XCTest framework;
- Experience with Git version control system;
- Familiar with continuous integration & deployment system (CI/CD).
- Deep understanding in various design patters and architectures;
- Knowledge of 3D graphics in OpenGL or Metal;
- Know how to optimize code using various techniques;
- Familiar with the latest Apple technologies such as ARKit