Job Title: Technical Trainer
Reports To: Director – Product Management & Architecture
Summary of Role
V-Key is one of the world’s leading deep-tech companies in mobile cyber-security. Our patented technology V-OS has been deployed by top banks, mobile payment providers, and governments to secure software solutions and protect more than 100 million users globally.
We are rapidly expanding into new markets and new customer segments. Apart from securing digital transactions for everyone, we are also enabling new generation technology by providing the cyber-security infrastructure for banking, government and smart homes, among many others.
At V-Key, we are building towards a future where technology users can enjoy unprecedented security and convenience.
We are looking for a Technical Trainer, as part of the Enablement Team. Your primary focus will be working in tandem with our global channel, product and architecture office to plan and execute enablement program for V-Key’s product suites built on top of the one-of-a-kind Virtual Secure Element (VSE) solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support and equip the sales and product engineering team with product-related knowledge and constantly be up-to-date on V-Key suite of products
• Chart out enablement program together with pre-sales team, and prepare training materials for the promotion and support for V-Key solution deployment
• Conduct enablement activities, including delivery of hands-on training sessions, to external entities such as partners, customers, selected communities and to internal sales and product engineering team
• Maintain and improve training materials in line with product development, and organize periodic feedback sharing with architects and various product owners
• Determine overall effectiveness of training programs and make continuous improvements
• Conduct on-site training when needed
• Degree in a relevant technical field
• Prior experience in training / partner enabling and preparing learners’ kit
• Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
• Prior experience and knowledge in the following would be advantageous:
SQL and NOSQL
Experience in embedded application development
Mobile SDK design & implementation
Linux server setup & configuration on cloud and on-premise VMs
Apache, JBOSS and MySQL/MSSQL
Android and Java development
iOS and Objective-C development
C programming and tool-chains
Cryptographic functions and PKI
PowerPoint slide preparation
• Excellent presentation and training skills
• A strong self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills