Job Description –
The incumbent will work on rolling out a new, global strategic framework for Marketing Activation and monitoring omni-channel activations.
This is a high-visibility global role, with teams located across over 50 markets in APAC, EMEA, and the Americas – with significant need to ensure consistent coordination and communication across all. This role will be instrumental in supporting the successful regional rollout across key markets, and consistent global coordination across all teams.
The clients are amazing and really care about the mission of their brands and are obsessed about innovating new approaches to support growth. The agency team is comprised of various agencies across the Groupe, so you get to learn about these agencies and their capabilities and work closely with their teams. Additionally, you’ll also have exposure to wider agency and consulting teams – all of whom are working to support this large, global client continue to innovate and evolve in industry-leading ways.
We are looking for someone who is both strategic and analytical, with a passion for marketing and understanding of the human connection between the brand and the customer. We want someone who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and can execute against a customer-obsessed growth-focused strategic framework.
Key Responsibilities –
- Quickly gains an understanding of the client’s business, product lines and strategic framework and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility internally across key markets and stakeholders.
- Acts as a point of regional contact on assigned rollout of strategic frameworks for clients and internal functional teams.
- Evaluation of media strategy in alignment with brand strategies – objectives, audiences, channels, role for media
- Supports the sharing of local / regional insights to help inform strategic monitoring and alignment across Rest of the world.
- Possesses up to date knowledge of all work in progress to manage internal and client expectations and is regional ‘go to’ for current implementation status updates.
- Works with local teams to support Media planning efforts, in context to global frameworks, to jump in with Media Planning / Cross-Channel analysis and planning tools.
- Works closely with Global teams and Project Managers to develop and manage project and implementation timelines.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years of working experience
- Previous experience in regional / global coordination is preferred, but a good, hands-on understanding of how planning / buying is done locally is essential
- Omni-channel media planning experience, across both digital and traditional channels. Understanding of different buying approaches and measurements leveraged for planning and success.
- Programmatic display / video, social media strategy experience & knowledge of planning tools, e.g. DV360, FB Ad Manager