“Make every logistics journey your best one yet” - Quincus
At Quincus, our technology is designed to ease shipping issues—wherever in the world they may be. We commit ourselves in designing the most effective total end to end supply chain solutions through a dedicated technology ecosystem. This offers our users a personalized experience that bypasses traditional and expensive logistics options. By combining advanced technology, data analytics, and hands-on experience, we eliminate traditional and expensive logistics options.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team and take our design to the next level. The UI/UX Designer will turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients and will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wire-frame tools. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Your day to day.
1. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineer.
2. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
3. Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
4. Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
5. Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
6. Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
7. Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
8. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
9. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
Who you are.
1. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working within a high growth environment.
2. Strong problem solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to effectively interface with customers and internally across cross-functional team
4. Portfolio of design project is required.
What’s in it for you.
- People: Work with passionate, smart, driven and entrepreneurial go-getters.
- World-Class Technology: A highly valued solution, used by some of the most critical businesses in the logistic industry.
- Growth: Opportunities to develop yourself and your career are limited only by how far you are ready to push yourself.
QUINCUS is not obligated to accept candidate profiles from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless QUINCUS has fully executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals/introductions. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged and/or employed by QUINCUS.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB