Role: Senior Account Manager SE Asia
Reports to: CEO & COO
Team: ‘Guardians’ of Sparkline
We are a boutique digital analytics company that consults with Fortune 500 businesses, our mantra is to be a trusted partner, strategic asset and integral part of our Client’s business. We help big businesses use data to understand their customer’s behaviour, derive insights to optimize online experiences and drive profitability from their digital channels.
We are flat in structure, lean in size and yet mighty in our goals and achievements! We often refer to ourselves as the ‘Independent to beat’ within our Industry, we are immensely proud of who we are….who we all are.
We hire people who are passionate, ready to roll up their sleeves and move at lightning pace to get the job done, to fail fast yet learn faster and to accelerate the growth of our clients and our business and its people.
OUR DNA & OUR CULTURE!
For data/digital and the value it brings to both consumers and businesses.
To become a value based partner (not vendor), and deliver above and beyond customer expectations.
To fail fast, with integrity, good intent and transparency
Explore the possibilities and the opportunities for the information you are given. Ask business questions, be hungry for the information that delivers value to Sparkline customers and helps to grow their businesses.
To see beyond the answer and understand ways in which businesses can use insights in a variety of ways to reach potential customers more effectively.
Charles Darwin said; ‘It’s not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those that can best manage change’.
Our Senior Account Manager is key to strategically managing and growing our awesome portfolio of clients who rely on our consultancy, training & product development to accelerate their digital maturity. You will manage the process from client engagement, relationship building through to contract deliverables and planning for effective project delivery. You will also be driven by growing these accounts; looking for opportunities to delve deeper into these organisations, developing more business opportunities for Sparkline across varied business units and demonstrating your excellence in Customer Centric Project Management. In a nutshell, you partner with our Business Owner and our COO to work through a client’s requirements, and translate for the Technical Delivery team.
As a trusted advisor and Business partner you will become our client’s evangelist for their Digital Analytics development and strategy. Being a team player is a must at Sparkline, you will ensure the team is aware of the milestones, the expectations in their Technical Delivery while striving to be the conduit between Internal Delivery Team and our esteemed and valued
Sounds like an exciting opportunity right? It is, for the right person, this is a role where you will be able to grow your own client portfolio beyond the fantastic client base we have. You will need to bring passion, energy and a dynamic yet humble attitude to your work. You will have prior exposure to Digital and/or Data and will also be a natural problem solver, cutting through the complexity to deliver actionable and simplified insights and solutions to our clients.
You help the team remove the roadblocks, to drive efficiency and ensure success. You use your experience to understand the client’s landscape and potential projects that Sparkline can undertake to achieve digital maturity through Analytics. With excellent communication skills, you thrive in a close knit yet diverse team with the ability to support the fostering and nurturing of our Internal team. You will also be driven by growth, growth of our accounts, our projects and that of our wider business.
YOU WILL BRING
● At least 5+ years experience in key account management or customer service is essential and preferably across a Digital domain
● Ideal experience would be 3+ years project management experience in a consulting firm, publisher or media buying agency
● Previous experience in sales-related/commercially focused role is essential to success in this role
● A must have would be a passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles.
● Knowledge of the main channels of online acquisition: search engines (SEO, SEM, bid-management tools), display, email marketing, e-commerce, social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc..) AdExchange, mobile Internet, smartphone applications or tablets, etc..
● Excellent verbal, written and visualization skills. Able to create, concise, professional documents and comfortable presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders and clients at all levels.
● Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation; flexible and nimble in terms of work planning and able to think on your feet to resolve issues.
● A capable brand ambassador for Sparkline. An energetic self-starter, excited about the opportunity to make this role their own.
● A team player with a proven track record engaging cross-functional teams to go above and beyond.
● A lean in attitude, knowledge sharing mindset and approach and a willingness to collaborate with internal teams as well as clients and prospects
● A ‘can do’ work ethic and enthusiasm for continuous learning in the digital space and the ability to filter this through our team where possible